The museum is committed to making art accessible to people of all ages and backgrounds.
We receive support from dozens of institutional partners each year that make it possible for the museum to offer free admission, educational programs, exhibitions and installations, and care for this amazing art collection.
Our generous institutional funders include:
- City of Baltimore
- The State of Maryland and the Maryland State Arts Council
- Citizens of Baltimore County
- Howard County Government and Arts Council
- MSDE SAI
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- William G. Baker Jr. Memorial Fund
- Joan and Milton Baxt Foundation Inc.
- Bunting Family Foundation
- Ruth Carol Fund, Inc.
- Delaplaine Foundation
- The Helen Pumphrey Denit Charitable Trust
- France‑Merrick Foundation
- The Samuel H. Kress Foundation
- John J. Leidy Foundation, Inc.
- Joseph and Harvey Meyerhoff Family Charitable Funds
Learn more about our Corporate Partners.